There really are no words.... I am praying for the people affected by this act of nature.
May you find strength, and be resilient in facing all that comes your way now and into the future.
All About Being Good to my Heart
There really are no words.... Posted by sj-the-infamous at 30.8.05
4 comments:
Amen. There's no woman's fury like Mother Nature...
I was watching the news about Katrina and yeah, it's pretty devastating... I'll pray along with you.
Yeah it's pretty baddown there. Help in any way that you can!
it really does leave one feeling utterly in awe of the power of nature...and at the same time absolutely flabbergasted at the time it took for the federal guvmint to take action or show any compassion...I also am praying for the many good folks who now are left with absolutely nothing to attempt to rebuild their shattered lives. Us who have everything in comparison should realize exactly how blessed we were and still are, amen...
Post a Comment