9.28.2005

Evening randomness...

Can someone please tell me where I can find a good Chicago-style stuffed pizza here in da A? When a craving hits, a sista needs to feed it, yanno?

Speaking of cravings, that rumor proved to be unsubstantiated....and Crescent City Beignets just does.not.measure.up!

Katt Williams was the funniest.negro on the BET Comedy Awards, but what's comedy is that his perm is worthy of a spotlight in Hype Hair. Hair that straight -- GOT to be Hawaiian Silky....

and for the record, Wild'n Out is hilarious as all get out....

Quote of the Week:
Said to my grandfather - "She ought to pay you to spend time, be her companion."
Grandfather - "Is she that unattractive?"
that SLAYED me, ya heard? whew lawd roflmbao.....

Talk about a waste of a perfectly good bucket of chicken....only in Atlanta. And she happened to be from Florida...must be a FAMU fan HA HA HA

I missed the Classic, but one cannot escape dem damn Rattlers in Atlanta. I hear they whooped us a few weeks ago, but we aren't known for our "athletics" now are we? LOL But why am I MAD that the Homecoming game is sold out?!
WTF?
A month in advance?!
Who really gave that much of a damn?!
I guess I wasn't knowing. Aggie Pride ain't even got tixs. Guess I will be found on the yard flagpole afterall...

So last weekend was an Auntie and Niece bonding weekend. We had a really good time (Roll Bounce, pedicures, shopping, even got hoodwinked into going to For Sisters Only -- she got a jones for dem high yella negroes LMAO). I am coming to terms with what my role in my niece's life is going to be. It really is part of my *purpose* in being here. I see that more clearly every time I am with her. I've got some sacrifices to make in order to see her make and reach her goals, and I although I am not a parent, that *urge* (if there is such a thing) envelopes me when I am around the lil' people. I want to protect her, influence her, challenge her, see that she gets and makes the best of all the opportunities that present themselves to her and those that she has to go after as well. Somebody has to do that, and I'm coming to terms that the somebody is me.

Pray for me US, y'all...

Ok, but why come it just occurred to me that 227 was based in DC? Duh.....

..::More to Come::..

[Song of the Day: "Heaven" by Mary Mary]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love. Wild'n Out!