Suezette tagged me, so here goes -- I do know my A-B-C's:
A-Accent: Folks from LA ain't got no damn accent, but I understand I speak "espanol claro"
B-Breast Size: D cup
C- Chore you hate: washing windows,window sills, baseboards, walls
D-Dad's name: Louis
E-Essential make-up: Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil
F- Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Hot Couture by Givenchy...lives up to it's name!!
G- Gold or Silver: Gold
H-Hometown: Carson, CA
I-Insomnia: Nah...
J-Job title: Associate/Consultant
K-Kids: Nah...
L-Living arrangements: with my sister
M-Mom's Birthplace: LA, CA
N-Number of sexual partners you've had: I don't keep count...hAhA
O-Overnight Hospital Stays: Zero
P-Phobia: Heights
Q-Favorite Quote: "Whateva playa..."
R-Religious affiliation: Christian(DOC)
S-Siblings: Older brother, younger sister
T-Two You are Tagging: whomever feels so inclined
U-Unnatural hair colours you've worn: Chile...my hair was Magenta a couple years back. That hair was "burgundy" in the damn bag, but when braided in my hair, I was a walking holiday ornament. Glowing, ya heard?
V-Vegetable you refuse to eat: Lima beans
W-Worst Habit: Picking and scratching at my skin when I break out
X-X-rays you've had: Finger, chest, teeth, foot
Y-Yummy foods you make: Banana Pudding and Fried Chicken
Z-Zodiac Sign: Scintillating Sagittarius, baby. The celebration begins December 6....
9.19.2005
I do know my A-B-C's
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 19.9.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bravo Dawlin....
Nice list :) My birthday celebration begins Dec 22!
Post a Comment