9.19.2005

Morning randomness....

Congrats to S. Epatha Merkerson for her Emmy win last night. I loved her speech -- truly genuine! LOL I just got Lackawanna Blues from Netflix this weekend, so I will pop that in the DVD player TODAY!

The Emmy's weren't bad, and my favorite two characters on Boston Legal both won in their categories. Admittedly, I haven't been a Lost fan, and I don't know a thing about Peter Sellers but the "Academy" seemed to love them last night. Congrats to them for that. Ellen's idea of "Emmy Idol" was different -- I laughed out loud at the GreenAcres song -- Trump and "Karen" did pretty good. But I voted for "The Jeffersons," of course?! The Fame rendition didn't move me one way or the other -- too bad Leroy isn't alive, cuz had his azz pirouted out the damn rafters I'da lost my damn mind LMAO

Sista Whiz Word of the Day: "Celebrified" as in "These pastors of all these Mega-Churches get celebrified and lose focus of the word."

GO COWBOYS!!!

[Song of the Day:"Fine" by Whitney Houston]

..::More to Come::..

0 comments: