12.16.2005

Friday Fun - Holiday Style

In the spirit of the holidays, let's play a game. Can you guess the holiday song?

  1. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide
  2. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
  3. Frozen precipitation commence
  4. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
  5. Vehicular homicde was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
  6. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
  7. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
  8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
  9. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenonmenon for me
  10. Diminutive, masculine master of skin covered percussionist cylinders

For you good Christians, the "CHRISTmas" version of the game is coming soon...*giggle*

4 comments:

Disco said...

DAMN SJ !!!

These were hard, but fun.... I think I got a few of them LOL
1. All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth
2. Let it Snow
5. Grandma got run over by a reindeer
8. (Something) Snowman (maybe Frosty...)
9. White Christmas
10. Little Drummer Boy

As for the rest, I have NO stinkin idea!!!

sj-the-infamous said...

BUZZ..."Hark the Bells" ain't a song, Skeletons....Try try again LOL

So far so good, Robyn!

greggy said...

Morena, this was delightful! Been so long since I last peeped in here, still lovely as usual though! Merry Christmas

sj-the-infamous said...

ANSWERS:

1) All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
2)Jingle Bells
3) Let it Snow
4) Jingle Bell Rock
5) Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
6) Silver Bells
7) I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
8) Frosty the Snowman
9) I've Been Dreaming of a White Christmas
10) Little Drummer Boy