12.29.2005

Unfinished "Blog"ness

Blogthoughts....never fully expressed in 2005:

2.12.2005
untitled for now...come back on 2.14

It’s this 1 thing that’s got me trippin...

..::More to Come::..

[Song of the Day: "1 Thing", by Amerie]



5.14.2005
The Bus Station

This link struck me today...


5.21.2005
Another Meme

What time did you get to work? N/A
What time do you plan to leave work? See answer above
How many times have you been fired (and "layoffs" count)? Laid off once
What is the one food you love that disgusts others?
Did O.J do it? Who cares?
Who initiated your most recent break-up? That would be me...
Do you wash your hands every time you use the bathroom? That would be Yes!
What is the one thing you wish you could do but never had the balls?
What do you do when you are alone in your car (or on the train/bus/etc)? Daydream
Do you think of Oprah as (A) genius, (B) fat, or (C) inescapable? (C)
How many people have you dated in secret (i.e. would under no circumstances allow your close friends to see you two together)? Since I have been in Atlanta....two
How many people have you dated that you met online? (for comparison's sake) I've lost count
Do you consider musical ring-tones to be (A) a great way to personalize your phone, or (B) justifiable homicide? That would be (B)
How many times a week do you receive email from friends at work that would get you fired, or at least a serious reprimand, if actually read by a superior? N/A
Should people you don't like (now) or did not enjoy qualify for the list or number of "people you have slept with"? Yes....but who's counting?
Have you ever dated/slept with a coworker? Yes
Do you look in other people's medicine cabinets? Depends...
What one thing that random people do would you criminalize? See that question about musical ring-tones...
Do you (A) love your job! it's great! (B) like some aspects of your job, but others are stressful, (C) dream of quitting and moving to Tahiti, (D) dream of running up in there with an AK-47 and blowing everybody to shreds? How about (E), all of the above?
How much of The Man's time did you just spend on this? I've got nuthin' BUT time....


6.21.2005
But I want some company...

so I'm cool on marriage...at the current moment...but I'd LOVE some consistent, enjoyable c-o-m-p-a-n-y, ya feel me?

It's summertime, time for some summer fun.... so let's revisit this:

Your #1 Love Type: ENTP The Visionary
In love, you are always trying to improve and grow your relationship.For you, sex should be a spontaneous adventure. Overall, you are magnetic, inspiring, and a charmer.However, you tend to get bored and want to change partners frequently. Best matches: INFJ and INTJ

Quite different that what I am like professionally (INTP) and personally (ISTP). That Emotion/Intiutive thing make a huge difference in how I am perceived. But I think it's telling that I get *bored* and feel the need to *change partners*...

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

[Song of the day: "I'm On Your Side," by Angela Bofill]


10.29.2005
[Song of the Day: "Where Would I Be (The Question)" by Kindred the Family Soul ]


Not much earth-shaking going on here, huh? Themes run throughout, maybe next year I'll have something to talk about. Maybe not. Watched an excellent movie this week, "The Contender." Full of notable quotables, but essentially, the Senator's position was, "It's personal, I refuse to discuss it. It's nobody else's business." Agreed....but part of the joy in relishing the story, is having the *secret* to hold. Wish me luck in creating and developing and sustaining those lusciously-detailed, hypnotic, liberating *secrets* in the new year....

0 comments: