So...besides the fact that I STILL have not figured out the previous post, here's what else is teasing my mind:
There's something to the "May-December" romance. I'm seeing it more often in my circles. How can I be down?
Speaking of being down -- how come I almost FELL down on my ass, trying to be cute getting up out the booth across from two brothas at Gordon Biersch? The funny looking brotha did look at me all crazy, but it wasn't his attention I was after anyhow...
I love my girl, we go way back, but I will probably never eva see her house in it's finished state. Flowery Branch? Never wanna drive THAT far to visit anybody again. EVER. That is NOT metro Atlanta, that is suburban South Carolina.
Why is it that I must punish my feet on a daily basis to prepare myself to stand in these strappycome-hithers sandals for KPs wedding next week? I come home every day, put 'em on, pick an OSW to listen to and get my boogie on for a minute, to practice NOT busting my azz when I get on the dance floor next week. I'm a natural klutz -- but I just had to have them, and all the foot pads in the world are not gonna stop me from kicking these joints off by mid-reception! But why am I more looking forward to breaking those puppies in after the fact? I just know they will look divine in the air as well. Now to find a man worthy...
Speaking of being down -- how come I almost FELL down on my ass, trying to be cute getting up out the booth across from two brothas at Gordon Biersch? The funny looking brotha did look at me all crazy, but it wasn't his attention I was after anyhow...
I love my girl, we go way back, but I will probably never eva see her house in it's finished state. Flowery Branch? Never wanna drive THAT far to visit anybody again. EVER. That is NOT metro Atlanta, that is suburban South Carolina.
Why is it that I must punish my feet on a daily basis to prepare myself to stand in these strappy
1 party down, 3 parties to go...I'm really NOT a party planner, so I dunno how I always seem to be up in the mix. But I'm already claiming responsibility for C&W V... 2007. That's gonna be MY baby.
Do YOU have Blizzard Booty? Is it snowing in DC yet? The term doesn't apply here, but I would get the.biggest.kick if it snowed in the A!
Speaking of "booty" -- my site stats and search referrals -- what are people seeking when they find me? Take a look:
- Morena Sex
- azz bash
- Sagittarius
- WHUR
- MoKenSteph
- wet azz
- chocolate azz
- azz all dat
- blaqcity
Who knew all that "azz" was to be found en El Mundo de Morena? I'm generally more well known for "Thunder and Lightning" than my "azz" but now it has a claim to fame, as well! LMAzzO!
[Song of the Day: "Every Generation" by Ronnie Laws]

0 comments:
Post a Comment