And 10 (times 3 plus 2) on today...

9 Currents
[Current Feelings] Warm...from the wine
[Current hairstyle] Tree Braids
[Current Windows Open] None
[Current Drink] Wine, but I need water
[Current Time] 10:29 PM
[Current Mobile(s) Used ] Cingular service...I think it's a Motorola phone though
[Current Show on TV] Punk'd
[Current Thought] I am gonna pass the fluck out as soon as I finish the bottle of wine!
[Current Clothes] Jeans, cream off the shoulder sweater, brown fishnets and these come-hither heels I need to break in by the weekend!
8 Firsts
[First Nickname] Suga Puddin'(my mommie calls me that!)
[First Kiss] Jay from Church
[First Crush] Enoch Mack
[First Computer] I think it was a Mac, something like we used in school
[First Job] Clerk at the Compton Fashion Center
[First Movie I watched] How about first I remember watching - Jaws
[First Pet] My beloved Gigi, our poodle. May she rest in peace.
[First Shave] Funniest is my eyebrows in junior high school. Shit still don't grow back straight.
7 Lasts
[Last Chai] I don't Chai - I Hot Chocolate
[Last Movie] An IMAX flick...
[Last Time I Drove] Yesterday...all the way out to Flowery Branch to see a house. Will never see that house finished, I tell ya.
[Last Time Shaved] I'm getting waxed and threaded this week for next weekend's adventures!
[Last Web Site Visited] Wash Post
[Last Software Installed] SpySweeper
[Last Pill I Had] Multi-vitamin
6 Have You Evers
[Have You Ever Broken the Law] Who...me?
[Have You Ever Been Drunk] That would be yes...
[Have You Ever Climbed a Tree] Um, no...
[Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know] See answer above
[Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast?] "How to Survive in South Central" was the soundtrack to my "social life" back in HS....
[Have You Ever Broken Anyones Heart] I doubt it...*giggle*
5 Things
[Things You Can Hear Right Now] Traffic on 400, the heater, the TV, my typing on the keyboard, the dryer refluffing the clothes
[Things on Your Computer Table] Computer Table? I have a laptop...it sits on my lap.
[Things in Mind] I have 9,234,390,896,509,383,477,566,802,390 and 1 things to do before Wednesday!
[Things you want to say to her/him] Vivian Green says it all in "Cursed"...
4 Places You Have Been Today - Promove, Gordon Biersch, Post Office, Home Depot
3 People You Can Tell Anything To - God and my sister...oh, and my future husband, whomever he might be
2 Choices
[Black or White] BLACK, of course!
[Hot or Cold] Hot-like-fiyah, baby...
1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die - Hit all the continents...(well, I'll pass on Antarctica)
9 Currents
[Current Feelings] Warm...from the wine
[Current hairstyle] Tree Braids
[Current Windows Open] None
[Current Drink] Wine, but I need water
[Current Time] 10:29 PM
[Current Mobile(s) Used ] Cingular service...I think it's a Motorola phone though
[Current Show on TV] Punk'd
[Current Thought] I am gonna pass the fluck out as soon as I finish the bottle of wine!
[Current Clothes] Jeans, cream off the shoulder sweater, brown fishnets and these come-hither heels I need to break in by the weekend!
8 Firsts
[First Nickname] Suga Puddin'(my mommie calls me that!)
[First Kiss] Jay from Church
[First Crush] Enoch Mack
[First Computer] I think it was a Mac, something like we used in school
[First Job] Clerk at the Compton Fashion Center
[First Movie I watched] How about first I remember watching - Jaws
[First Pet] My beloved Gigi, our poodle. May she rest in peace.
[First Shave] Funniest is my eyebrows in junior high school. Shit still don't grow back straight.
7 Lasts
[Last Chai] I don't Chai - I Hot Chocolate
[Last Movie] An IMAX flick...
[Last Time I Drove] Yesterday...all the way out to Flowery Branch to see a house. Will never see that house finished, I tell ya.
[Last Time Shaved] I'm getting waxed and threaded this week for next weekend's adventures!
[Last Web Site Visited] Wash Post
[Last Software Installed] SpySweeper
[Last Pill I Had] Multi-vitamin
6 Have You Evers
[Have You Ever Broken the Law] Who...me?
[Have You Ever Been Drunk] That would be yes...
[Have You Ever Climbed a Tree] Um, no...
[Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know] See answer above
[Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast?] "How to Survive in South Central" was the soundtrack to my "social life" back in HS....
[Have You Ever Broken Anyones Heart] I doubt it...*giggle*
5 Things
[Things You Can Hear Right Now] Traffic on 400, the heater, the TV, my typing on the keyboard, the dryer refluffing the clothes
[Things on Your Computer Table] Computer Table? I have a laptop...it sits on my lap.
[Things in Mind] I have 9,234,390,896,509,383,477,566,802,390 and 1 things to do before Wednesday!
[Things you want to say to her/him] Vivian Green says it all in "Cursed"...
4 Places You Have Been Today - Promove, Gordon Biersch, Post Office, Home Depot
3 People You Can Tell Anything To - God and my sister...oh, and my future husband, whomever he might be
2 Choices
[Black or White] BLACK, of course!
[Hot or Cold] Hot-like-fiyah, baby...
1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die - Hit all the continents...(well, I'll pass on Antarctica)

6 comments:
Happy Bday Babes!!!!
Found you thru Knock Out Z... he tagged ya.
Happy Birthday!! Urbandour is back!!
I don't know you but Happy Birthday to anybody born in December like me!
i hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes :)
Post a Comment