4.01.2006

4 for U

A meme courtesy of OrganizedNoize:

..::4 JOBS I HAVE HAD::..
1: Inventory Auditor with RGIS.
2: Clerk at the Compton Fashion Center *giggle*.
3: Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff, CA-37, US House of Representatives.
4: Regional Administrator, Amnesty International USA

..::4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER::..
1: love jones (duh?)
2. Office Space
3. Kings of Comedy
4. The Color Purple

..::4 PLACES I'VE LIVED::..
1. Washington, DC
2. Columbia, MD
3. Athens, OH
4. Heredia, Costa Rica

..::4 FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS::..
1. West Wing (damn I'm gonna miss "my president")
2. Wildin' Out
3. March Madness at the moment
4. anything on the Food Network LOL

..::4 FAVORITE BOOKS::..
1. The Hand I Fan With
2. White Boy Shuffle
3. Me Talk Pretty One Day
4. Why I Love Black Women

..::LAST 4 VACATIONS (not trips)::..
1. New York
2. Santa Barbara/Catalina Island
3. Las Vegas
4. Belize

..::4 DAILY WEBSITES::..
1. News sites -- WashingtonPost.com/AJC.com/CNN.com/bbc online
2. SiteMeter/StatCounter
3. Google.com/gmail
4. Yahoo Mail

..::4 FAVORITE FOODS::..
1. Fried Chicken
2. Seafood
3. Cheetos
4. did I say Fried Chicken?

..::4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW::..
1. I'm pretty content right where I am....
2.
3.
4.

Don't forget to change ya clocks this weekend....spring FORWARD!

0 comments: