Damn a rabbit's foot. If something THIS big came at me, I'd run for the hills! All love to Thumper, but no way....have you ever been kicked by a rabbit?! No fun, trust!Besides, Easter really isn't all about the Easter Bunny, hence....

What a blasted mess....kinda like that time that easter egg fell down into that hole in the back of that woofer on my parents stereo system. That was the last easter egg hunt I was allowed to participate in....
I must admit, the most amazing Easter experiences I have ever had was in Central America. In Costa Rica, the whole country gets vacation for Semana Santa and there are lavish parades and huge mass celebrations. But Antigua, Guatemala -- extravagant -- best describes those Easter celebrations. It's a beautiful, colorful spectactle, the gorgeous flower displays that line the streets are like nothing I have ever seen. I wish I had personal pics to share, but I found this glimpse online.
Truly doesn't do the processions any justice, though....
Feliz Pascua a todos!
[Song of the Day: "Amen" by Jonathan Butler]

4 comments:
Girl...that rabbit would make a redneck a nice feast...lol
i would have to shoot that mofo....that's a big azz rabbit...
LMAO @ Suezette! Talk about it....Let Sarccastik shoot it and the rednecks eat it LOLOLOL
Bunny rabbit are cute, yes. But THAT monster...ah HELL nah! Running for the HILLS!! LOLOL
its bugged how other countries celebrate easter. we are so blah...
Post a Comment