4.20.2006

What's on tap?

I really, really, REALLY am looking forward to the weekend that I can just SLEEP IN! It's been months....

NYSD -- if you have kids, or love da kids, take 'em volunteering. Teach them the power of positive community service. This year, me and the lil people will be cleaning up playgrounds and planting trees somewhere in the SWATS. Good fun! *giggles*

My HBCU heads -- represent, represent. Even if you didn't go to the best, you made it at one of the rest, so show ya luv and help this movie get filmed!

Wangs, Wangs, and more Wangs! I thought this was a joke when I heard about it last year, but damn if I miss it THIS year. Chicken?! I am SO.THERE!

And because I really DO love independent flicks, you will probably catch me, napping due to fatigue, but nonetheless in the room, at the Spaghetti Junction Film Festival.

Who says there ain't ish to do in the A?!

I'm still trying to get my Chocolate on....it's just so....me, yanno? *giggles*

And the "black mexican" in me, is so intrigued by Feria Latino, and lawd knows I should probably go find me a papi to play with for the summer, but I just don't know HOW I will fit it in....

In the meantime, when I DO get some shut eye, I dream about that rainy, weekend day when ALL I do is lay in bed, desnuda por supuesto, doin' a whole lotta nuthin'..... talk about "is ya happy?!"

Pase bien....
[Song of the Day: "Why You Wanna" by T.I. and Q-Tip]

3 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

"I just don't know HOW I will fit it in...."

Oh somebody'll make it fit!!!

KZ

slimm said...

Sleep in, huh? You sure that's what you want?

sj-the-infamous said...

@Hernandez- That's why I love me some you. After I typed that sentence, I knew someone would run with it....

@Slimm...at the moment, just me, si.