[Song of the day: "What We Do Here" by Brian Mcknight]
Oh my heart is BROKEN!!
So I found out that BBS is getting married! In two weeks! At the Ritz Carlton in Jamaica!! Oh the horror!!
To add insult to injury, I am JUST finding out about this!! My BEST FRIEND, his line brother, FAILED to mention this to me although he apparently knew for months, talking about "yea, I'm doing his bachelor party, ya wanna jump out the cake?!" Muthafluka, I'ma jump on yo azz for not tellin' me sooner!!
Now I'd eat cake off BBS any day of the week!! Lawd haf mercy, that man, that MAN!!
So I heard it from my girl, KSL. So I guess our "rivalry" is over, and now I don't have an official reason to tear her eyesockets out, but I still don't have a reason to like her azz LMAO *jokes, cuz that is my dawg*
But for real, BBS, whew! He is the epitome of beautiful Black manhood, do you hear me? There is nothing finer, more genuine, more real, than him. On this earth. I swear. Whomever that floozy is that he has walking down the aisle is a most lucky heifer. HATE HER!! LMAO This is my epitaph for his singleness HAHAHAHA
I wish Steve and his bethrothed the absolute best. She definitely has a gem!
Cue the tears LMAO
7.22.2004
An epitaph for singleness
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 22.7.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment