7.06.2004

Natural Fireworks

GAIA...Rachelle is crooning softly in the background.

The house is dark, save for the light of the diffuser. The scent waifs throughout.

I sit alone, sideways on the couch, left leg tucked under me, right leg stretched outward on the cushions, leaning on my left arm, hand toussling my hair. Naked, facing the patio screen door.

Watching the rain, the storm passing through...."Your beauty takes my breath away, and in your embrace is where I want to stay, I've got to do all that I can to get close to you..."

Heavy, strong, drops of rain
falling, angrily against the patio, the railing
splashing against the window panes

The wind winds through the trees
swaying branches and leaves swirl
the sky is not yet...dark

He touches my hair, captures my attention. I look up into his face, as his left hand gently caresses mine and lifts me to lead me off the couch and towards the window.

Through the blinds I feel the cool spray of the rainwater through the screen as it bounces off the concrete. I feel the warm hardness of his torso against the curve of my back. This feels soo...natural. This call of "nature"...the rain calls me through the screen.

His hand reaches around, slides the screen door back, brushes against my softness

Outside...pounding rain, lightning in the air, rumbles of thunder....
wetness glides over our skin, he pulls me closer
hands caress my body, my face
. . .
Face to face, tongues entertwine, hot outside, heat inside
fingers trail the drops on my skin,
from my mouth, to my neck, around my collarbone
caresses my full breasts, teases my nipples, tickles my belly button
and finds where the wetness "meets"...
. . .
Back against the railing, he fills me up
Rough shod, my legs wrapped around his waist
Left hand holds me up, right hand grips the railing
Sliding, pumping, grinding
His mouth covers mine
the air crackles
more wind, more rain, harder thrusts
and I'm cumming
drowning...

0 comments: