I LOVE the Amazing Race!!
It's back on for the summer. I am not really a reality-show fan, but I have always enjoyed watching the "dramady" unfold on the Amazing Race. Plus, you learn so much about the locations they find themselves in. It's really a travel guide in a tv show!! Last year's was one of my favorite, that I found myself following more closely that previous series. Jon and Kelly were my favorite team - she was downright hilarious! They lost in the end, though :( But I also enjoy witnessing relationship dynamics, from jump. Mother/daughter, married couples, best friends, gay couples, and the requisite couple trying to work things out LOL This season, they even have an internet dating team; I am not sure how long they'd been dating though before they got thrown together for this adventure. Can you imagine?! Talk about comedy!! LOL
I am sooo exciting to find out just where this race will take us this summer!! One, "twist" if you will, Alyson, the chick from last summer's Big Brother and her beau are a team in this season's Amazing Race. Now Big Brother was funny last summer. Thrown in the house with your ex! Absolutely hilarious!! I can't imagine having to stomach that, with any of my exes! I'd wanna ring ALL their necks LMAO And some of them would probably wanna put a boot in my arse as well LMAO Anyhoo, I just saw the first episode for this season and although there are twists, the characters just aren't as appealing. I dunno, maybe it'll get better, but I won't hold my breath.
Ok, gotta go...the Race is on!
7.06.2004
What I'll be watching on TV this summer...
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 6.7.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment