[Song of the day: "The Closer I Get to You" by Luther and Beyonce]
My girlz are droppin like flies. One proposal after another, and another, and suddenly my calendar is getting booked with weddings. I say that in jest because booked it is not, but more than usual, there are weddings and bridal showers and bachelorette parties to attend. And whaddya know, one of the fellaz is considering it too!! And 3 of the couples met in this area -- shoots down that theory that folks in DC aren't looking to get hitched. But why does it feel like everlasting love remains so elusive? Hell, these days the booty call is few and far between, well at least a little less frequent than it used to be HA HA
Anyhoo, I'm happy for KP if she is happy. Being a bridesmaid though? People just don't know -- I am a bridesmaid from hell. But I really do try!! We've got some time to work this out though.
And it looks like I am about to get someone ELSE a damn job -- why the hell is it that I can network other folks into fabulous hook ups and positions and can't seem to salvage my drowning professional career to save my life? Why aren't these folks working for ME like I have for them? What is REALLY going on here?
And Kymm, lawd KYMM!! I am convinced her azz is in jail over in Madrid. It's been what, 4 days since we last heard from her, voluntarily getting bumped from her flight AGAIN and let loose in Madrid, talking about "I'm becoming a Madrilena!!" Bitch please...who ya foolin'?! She done had one too many sangrias and shook that big azz a tad too much because they love BLACK WOMEN in Spain and landed in the slammer, I know her!! LMAO And to think her trip there -- a gift from yours truly?! Why the fuck ain't I getting this shit I want?!?!
Aaaarrrggghhh!!#$)^=$@*^(%#$!!!
When will it be MY turn?!
Ken's getting ready to go back to Ghana -- dick is a powerful thing. Talk about moving across continents. I should find out soon enough - will I be drinking Coke or Pepsi?! That remains to be seen. But I love it when my folks travel abroad and send emails of the stuff they get into. So entirely amazing. I've been reading Ankh's diary of her trip to Namibia and South Africa and its soo moving!! I do want to get to Africa. I'm building my frequent flier miles which reminds me I owe KSL and my sister birthday gifts, oops!! LOL Anyhoo, South Africa for our 35th birthdays! I can hardly wait!! And I know after I see Deanna's photos and hear about her trip this past June, I may not be able to wait.
When will it be my turn? I am more than THRILLED for all my peeps. And no, I am NOT a hater, fuck what ya heard. I just wonder, cuz it appears as if folks dreams and wishes and prayers are coming true....I sure hope mine do too.
7.27.2004
Is it luv or am I a hater?
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 27.7.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment