http://www.mundoafrolatino.com/
http://www.afrolatino.com
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6876/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So Martha wants to go to jail. "Stewart's lawyers said prison officials have told them that her first choice, a minimum security camp in Danbury, Conn., is currently full." So wait a min, she gets to "choose" which prison she goes to?! WTF?!?! She oughta be glad she ain't in China. Same with Quattrone, Lay, and others -- Have you heard? "China Executes Bank Staff for Fraud." Off the damn hook!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mayor-for-life Marion Barry is back!! Lawd haf mercy. Dem negroes in Ward 8?!?!! The man has one foot in the grave, have you seen him or heard him lately?!?! Another WTF?!!?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
New Orleans might be wiped off the map?! Ain't THAT some ish?! I'm sending many prayers for the resident of the gulf coast, my family in Mobile and Pritchard, included! Hurricanes ain't nuthin' to fluck wit. And Jeanne is hitting Puerto Rico and heading towards the Bahamas and possibly Florida?!?! Guess it never ends huh?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sooo...USAirways is going bankrupt. That bites cuz I got some frequent flier miles to use. Can't go the Caribbean cuz ain't gonna be much Caribbean left after this hurricane season. I'd rather not use them to go anywhere stateside, so where or where should I go? I'm guessing I only have a couple months left to use about 30k miles....Suggestions anyone? And who wants to go with me?! hehehehehe.....
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Song of the day: "Miss Riddle", by Boz Scaggs]

0 comments:
Post a Comment