9.02.2004

Reflections

[Song of the Day: "Confessions, Part 2", by Usher]

You gotta love family. They definitely let you have it. You just can't have a moment of low self-esteem around here, they just kick you further into the ground, I swear!!

I've got stuff to mourn here, I'm depressed (oooh, I said it aloud), and it just got intensively worse, but damnit if they ain't like:

"Quit lyin around"
"Get off ya azz, stop all the damn sulkin'and cryin' damnit!
"Smile! What's wrong with you, why you looking all forlorn and shit"
"It happened for a reason, you gonna be alright, get over it. You stronger than this!!"
"What's with all the sighing, huh?"
"What...you quiet all of a sudden, you ain't got shit to say?"

ROFLMAO...I luv my family, and yes I have LOTS to say, like:

"Let me cry if I wanna...Let me mourn, leave me the fuck alone"
"So what if I don't wanna get up, be bothered"
"I am in pain, I am uncomfortable, I can't breathe"
"NO, I don't wanna eat. I ain't got no damn appetite!"
"What is the damn reason for this? Why can't we work it out?"
"Yes, I CAN stay upstairs and away from y'all all day if I wanted to!!"
"If I am sulking all the time why do you want my company?"and
"Damnit, y'all need AIR CONDITIONING!!!"

It's too damn hot in this house. Bad enuff I am hyperventilating cuz I am an emotional wreck, and you know negroes catch hot flashes and shit when they get all riled up!! LMAO My sister is here now, she ain't much better than the old folks, but she has some clue. Maybe she'll be able to soothe me, once we quit arguing over who gets the car keys heheheheheheeee....

I luv being home. It is such therapy LMAO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Little Ethiopia"...wtf?
We're at Fairfax and Pico, I think it was, and damnit if I ain't see a sign that said "Little Ethiopia.



Drove up to the next block, another sign. Not nare an African in sight. I'm like "little Ethiopia?!?!" Drive up Fairfax, now I am seeing Ethiopian businesses, but Ethiopians? Nah man.

Latinos? Si! And plenty White folks, brothas and sistas in rides around us, but East Africa ain't showing their faces at 3 o'clock in the afternoon LOL Now, I am used to "Chinatowns", "Koreatowns", shit like that, but Lil Ethiopia? That was a first. I'll have a photo of that shit posted manana LMAO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folks ain't nearly as friendly here, I've concluded. But I knew this.

Now, folks in the Pac NW are friendly as all get out. Polite beyond words. Everybody speaks, they are polite in their manners, and everyone wished me such a fabulous time while on vacation! I was like, "Wow, these people are so NICE!" So helpful and so friendly, although that stalker-esque dude on the bus was a tad creepy, ewwwwwwyuckkkk!!

But these folks in Southern Cali, though. I think Moms was offended when I told her I didn't wanna "hear" her special guest motivational speaker again, because she's rude! And I know
rude, cuz I'm rude, and she is more rude than me. Moms is like, just give her a chance. Oh bullshit, she was rude when she didn't know who I was, she's probably just as rude now. So I won't be in the audience supporting her telepromter verse of motivational mumble-jumble. I'll pass...LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day - "Get rid of that water. Don't drink that shit, Dasani is the enemy." Ha ha ha ha ha, that made me laugh. My gawd I love that man, but that shit was funny.

::More to Come::..

0 comments: