9.17.2004

MEN as of 09.17.04

Words of the Day, Week, Month, YEAR damnit!:
"What would I do if we were perfect
Where would I go for disappointment
Love without pain would leave me wondering why I stay...


I think of saving myself but with nothing to complain about in heaven
What would I do
I think of saving myself but I really wanna work it out down here in hell
With you
"
-Van Hunt, Down Here in Hell (With You) also the [Song of the Day]

Found this while skipping through other blogs, and given the funk I am in about folks of the opposite sex, I'd decided to spell out my thoughts on MEN...

B A S I C * Q U E S T I O N S * A B O U T * H I M
[ name ] - _________________ (fill in the blank)
[ nicknames ] - it's rather unique, just for him
[ all i need is ] - presence, wit, intelligence, passion, spirituality...
[ the men i've loved ] - have all left an intangible impression
[ if i could see one man right now ] - that would be Woo
[ i'm afraid of ] - his not understanding me
[ i dream about ] - I don't think what I dream about exists, which is why I only see him in my dreams hahahaha


W I T H * M E N . . .
[ what do you notice first? ] - height then, the smile/teeth
[ last man you danced with ] - some guy I don't know
[ what bothers you? ] - how much space do I have? LMAO

W H I C H * M A N . . .
[ makes you laugh the most? ] - j.anthony brown, bill cosby, my father
[ makes you smile ] - my nephews
[ gives you a special feeling when you see him ] - there's this guy on the metro...he he he
[ has a crush on you ] - i wish i knew
[ do you have a crush on] - should I plead the fifth? LOL
[ easier to talk to: men or boys? ] - that would be men

W H O * W A S * T H E * L A S T * M A N . . .
[ you talked to ] - david
[ you hugged ] - colin
[ you instant messaged ] - jay
[ you laughed with ] - patrick

M O R E * Q U E S T I O N S * A B O U T * M E N . . .
[ i want ] - love, honesty, communication, lots of laughter, security, lots of his time
[ i love ] - remembering the little things, romance, touching him, his touch
[ i miss ] - his touch, dating, his physical presence, traveling, exploring
[ i fear ] - being lied to
[ i hear ] - good words, expressions of desire
[ i wonder ] - what impression I leave with the men that cross my path

S E V E N * T H I N G S * I * L O V E * T O * D O * W I T H * M E N
- reciprocal learning
- laughing out loud
- going places and doing things together
- being introduced to and sharing new experiences
- being listened to and being heard
- traveling
- sharing physical affection (touch, hug, rub, stroke, massage)

F I V E * T H I N G S * T H A T * A N N O Y * M E * A B O U T * M E N
- ignorance
- bragging
- not paying me enough attention, more focused on themselves
- lying
- disrespect for me, my time, others that I care about

F I V E * T H I N G S * I * D O * E V E R Y D A Y
- think about THAT man
- observe physically beautiful men
- talk to a man
- listen to a man
- dream about the man that I will share my life with

T H E * M A N * I * C O U L D * S P E N D * M Y * L I F E * W I T H * F O R E V E R
- remains to be seen

W H E N * W A S * T H E * L A S T * T I M E * I . . . A T * A * M A N
Smiled :: today
Frowned :: today
Laughed :: today
Got Mad :: last night
Cried because of :: last night
Were in love with :: I am right now...
Got confused about :: constant confusion
Played a devilish prank on :: couple years ago
Fell asleep on :: n/a
Were kissed by :: not recently enough
Had sex with :: see answer above
Got drunk with :: it's been a few weeks now
Got high with :: n/a
Got in a fight with :: a physical fight? I was a kid. A verbal disagreement? Oh that happens on the regular LOL
Talked on the phone to :: today
Lied to :: can't remember

M E N * I * L I K E * H A V E / A R E / L I K E / W A N T
[ piercings ] - ears
[ be serious or be funny ] - he's gotta be serious fun (how 'bout dat?)
[ coke or pepsi ] - PEPSI
[ rum or vodka ] - rum
[ whole or skim milk ] - whole
[ single or taken ] - Single
[ simple or complicated ] - definitely simple
[ law or anarchy ] - his record shouldn't be longer than mine
[ read or write ] - he should be able to do both
[ sunrise or sunset ] - I like watching the sunrise
[ rap or rock ] - rap
[ stay up late or wake up late ] - stay up late and he wakes me up early
[ tv or radio ] - whateva floats his boat
[ is it pop or soda ] - soda damnit
[ x or o in tic-tac-toe ] - whatever I pick first
[ eat an apple or an orange ] - apples, cuz I am allergic to oranges
[ hot or cold ] - hot like fiyah
[ dead or alive ] - that would be alive LOL
[ tall members of the opposite sex or short ] - at least 6 feet
[ sun or moon ] - a FULL moon on a clear night
[ emerald or ruby ] - diamonds and gold are my best friends
[ left or right ] - it is only right to be on the left LOL
[ vanilla or chocolate ice cream ] - vanilla
[ high or drunk ] - a nice buzz works
[ low fat or fat free ] - low fat
[ his biggest fear in the world ] - should be not keeping my attention
[ kids or no kids ] - no kids
[ cat or dog ] - dogs, cuz there can only be one pussy in da house!
[ half empty or half full ] - should look at life as being half full
[ mustard or ketchup ] - ketchup
[ big or small ] - definitely big, as in tall and built. I don't do trolls.
[ sandals or sneakers ] - either
[ happy and poor or sad and rich ] - happy and poor over sad and rich anyday
[ singing or dancing ] - dancing so we can go together
[ smart or dumb ] - smart, duh
[ hugging or kissing ] - can i have both?
[ corduroy or plaid ] - cords
[ private or public affection ] - whatever strikes us
[ happy or sad ] - happy
[ thug or nerd ] - I love intelligence
[ nice or mean ] - nice, for I am mean enuff
[ own or rent ] - either as long as he doesn't live with his moms LMAO
[ blue or white collar ] - a job with benefits, that he loves, would be ideal!
[ spend or save ] - spend a little on me; save a little for me
[ car or truck ] - either
[ slow or fast ] - slow
[ romance or finance ] - romance
[ skinny or muscular ] - toned and in shape to whip me into shape
[ a year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship ] - how about we share a lifetime of hot sex and friendship?


MEN...always a work in progress, therefore..::More to Come::.

0 comments: