Father God,
I pray that you bring a swiftness to the experience that Jamaica is going through. And for what Cuba will go through. For an ease to the suffering that the force of nature is sure to bring. I ask that you protect and bless the residents, restore their faith, and provide for them the necessities of life. Hear their prayers as you do ours and help them to understand that life is the most important gift. Materials can be replaced.
Father God, I send a special prayer up for peace in those lands, and a recovery that heals and unites, not further separates and divides. Watch over us all, dear Lord, and keep us safe.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
With special thoughts and prayers for the family and loved ones of those dear to me - Colin, Grace, Kay, Melissa, Marcus, Marie.
Song of the Day: "Safe in His Arms" by Milton Brunson/Thompson Community Choir
9.10.2004
My prayer for Jamaica
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 10.9.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment