8.21.2006

YKM...WTF?

Damn a SBTC....

You're kiddin' me...What the F*ck? That's MY acronym for the day. Following Hearing about this JonBenet case and the "news" that a high school classmate of the alleged killer had a note from him in her high school year book with a phrase that could be interpeted to have the meaning behind initials on the ransom note.

YKM..WTF?

Puhleeze. Do you know how much random sh*t is written in a damn yearbook? My gawd. If I could only FIND mine, the incriminating evidence that you'd see. Lawd. I'm recalling the "scandal" that ensued when "P," with his Teddy Riley looking self *ya see, back then, Teddy Riley was fine* found out I really lusted after his brother, "B". He had the nerve to get mad at me, when he HAD a girlfriend, never mind those fondling and kissing sessions in the damn hallways. Ha! Now THAT sh*t's funny, and I'm sure it's referenced somewhere in one of my high school yearbooks. If I ever heard of either one of them again, would I pull out a yearbook and search for their signatures? Lawd haf mercy. How does one even begin to link the two -- a yearbook farewell written well over 20 years ago with a sign off of a ramsom note for a little beauty pageant casualty?

This saga raises lots of questions about an incident long forgotten. I'm not so sure I care, but I'm just amazed at what folks will do for some press time. I'm sure we'll hear all about it....

0 comments: