8.11.2006

Staring at the Screen?

Cleaning The Mouse
You should do this every few days. More often if you spend a lot of time on computer! I was shocked to see this works!

Step 1) To recalibrate your mouse, click and hold on the S.
Step 2) Then drag the S toward the e.
Step 3) If it doesn't work, you might want to clean your mouse.

Stop f uck ing around and

go do something constructiv
e


This lil' gem courtesy of my fave DJ in Philly! Have a good weekend, folks!

5 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

You are silly as hell! I was really trying to move that "S"!

KZ

sj-the-infamous said...

Constructive, ZED...constructive is the operative word here LMAO

CO...ja ja ja. Post is a cereal made in Michigan, ain't it? Have some breakfast....LOL

Seekingbetterlife said...

Okay, on that note, I'm going back to work! That's what I get for peeking...

..Sue...Zette... said...

**tappin on monitor**

Hello????

greggy said...

hehehe...why did I fall for that even when I suspected that there was something sneaky about the whole thing? and I was goofing off big time when dropped by for a visit too...LOL