Truly though, I have been partying for the last 10 days or so, and I am SO DAMN TI-RED!! Exhausted, is more like it. I can't make it do, like it do...at least not like I USED to. I've had friends in town and god bless 'em, they've all gone back home now, but it has straight been a party like damn near e'ry night since Aug 11. And during the daylight hours, I couldn't sit still even then, cuz EJ the DJ had the cut that has been my soundtrack for the last week or so rotating, so I let it play all day while in the office.
Let me not forget, school has started again, and summertime is over. Kids in my office, on my phone, clogging my email box all day long. Sista needs a damn break. Whew lawd. I am much too tired to even put together a coherent thought, so damn a blog.
Interestingly enough, there is no evidence of the first crop of visitors, aside from that headshot at Old School Saturdays; however, there's loads of pictorial evidence from the Atlanta Meet N Greet this past weekend over in 360. I was pleased as punch to meet some of mis favoritos in person, including Sista Saraphen, Tinkertoy, SweetLatinRose, and the one, the only, the lover of my MoJo's...BigDaddyCC. As always, it is an absolute joy to party with Donny and I make a point to see him whenever he comes through town, but it was extra special to meet all mis amigos and to make some new ones, while there! But it'll be too soon if I ever have to go to the Crowe's Nest again LMAO
That said, pray for rain so I can be lulled off into a restful sleep....
..::More to Come::..
8.21.2006
Eyes Tie Red
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 21.8.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment