I'm taking it back to elementary school for a minute...30 days have September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31, except February...uhh, I'm no mathmatician, but if there are only 30 days in this month and you said "see ya in September", shouldn't you stop playing the last minute card and give your fans something to read?
Por lo menos yo tengo treinta anos, soltera, sin ninos y vivo cerca de la "da durty souf". . .
Horoscope: 19 de Julio - "You want to be with someone on a private, intimate, personal level, to be needed, and to feel it's okay to have needs. A time of nostalgia and domesticity begins now emphasizing a need for security and a sense of roots. Make effort to connect with new people and perhaps you'll meet someone significant at this time."
2 comments:
That looks so amazing. I can't tell you how much I'm craving the beach!
I'm taking it back to elementary school for a minute...30 days have September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31, except February...uhh, I'm no mathmatician, but if there are only 30 days in this month and you said "see ya in September", shouldn't you stop playing the last minute card and give your fans something to read?
--stepping away from the soapbox--
Post a Comment