
This is what I know about the Great Pumpkin -- It does exist! My parents would take my sister and I to see the Great Pumpkin every year and we would get our caramel corn and look up the hill at the big ol' pumpkin with amazement. The things that excite a child, eh? Sheeit, if I was in California now, you best believe I'd have my big azz out there, chomping down on caramel corn, staring at ol' Smilin' Jack!
Back in my day, Smilin' Jack visited courtesy of Union 76 (Unocal) but it's nice to see Conoco Phillips continue the tradition. I wonder, if the Dodgers ever win another pennant will the baseball shaped tank get painted too?
Whether you are the Trick or the Treat, be naughty tonight.....
..::More to Come::..
10.31.2005
What do you know about the Great Pumpkin?
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 31.10.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have a great pumpkin. It sits on my shoulders.
KZ
this is really nice sis... dang.. I like this. We as far as Hoolow~ween, I am going to sleep with nuffin naughty....LOL!
Hope all is well with you. love and respect...
sounds like a pretty good time.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PIE WE COULD GET OUT OF THAT SUCKA!!!
LMAO
Post a Comment