"N double A C Peein....N*iggas ain't actin' like Colored People"
~ Wattstax
[There are plenty other quotables in the film, but this was the most memorable. Yes, the context is important, but my WTF? moment prevented me from recalling that LOLOL]
10.01.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you not love that show. I wrote about it when it first came out. I LOVE period pieces, lol whether they be real or scripted - I'm in the wrong time of the history I tell yah! I would have rocked the hell out of those outfits and I already dance like that, lol
I did! Girl, Watts still looks like that, but I digress LOL. Yes, that show was off the hook and those outfits!! Lawd haf mercy!! They were cleary having a damn good time and it was such a blessing ot see 100,000 Black people in a stadium all getting along and having a good time being orderly....ha ha ha
Post a Comment