10.19.2005

Ain't no party like an HU party....

It HAS been 10 years, yanno...

Class of '95, baby! About to get my swerve on, reconnect and catch up with folks, meet some new HU Homecoming groupies -- cuz have you ever in ya life heard of folks wanting to go to (insert random school here)'s homecoming? Someplace where they ain't a student, nor an alum. Folks just wanna be down anyway they can. Our shit is l e g e n d a r y, so can ya blame 'em? Gotta luv dat -- and enjoy the hell outta being back in Chocolate City!

Ain't no party like an HU party...you betta ask somebody!

See ya at the flagpole!

1 comments:

Pamalicious said...

The ONE thing I didn't experience that I regret and that I'll move heaven and earth for Mini-me to be a part of....the college experience.

Have Fun!