5.31.2006

5 MORE bold steps to go

Does money make Tayshaun Prince attractive?
I digress.

My mind has been on a realization I arrived at this weekend while people watching at the Atlanta Jazz Festival this past weekend. "My husband, he" is not here....and the more of us* that come to that realization, the happier we will be.

Us being hetero, single women with a desire to procreate and be married before doing so.

It's been 4 years now since I last created a vision for myself -- and for the most part, that vision has been achieved. I've even started training folks on the 5 Bold Steps leadership development theory I was indoctrinated with. Afterall, if it helped me, it's got to help someone else, yanno?!


Me thinks it's time to revisit that "personal" vision, consider my challenges, my supports, my values, and determine those 5 Bold Steps so that I can achieve it. Hopefully, in less than 4 years...

Step 1, as usual...complete the damn vision guide.

..::More to Come::..

3 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

Ask the chicks in the D. They think Tayshawn is the shit.

KZ

sj-the-infamous said...

I imagine so....bet they all up on him!

saga said...

if the $ doesn't, the confidence that the $ brings always does. But he's a funny looking dude.

And methinks you're right about the 'A'. Guys here (generally) are twisted. Well, black men are...I'm about to cross over to the other side...