I've been tagged by Saga -
Accent: I don't have one (see hometown)
Booze: Malibu Rum in any flavor; my drink of choice at the moment, however, is Jolly Rancher Juice! Gotta thank SSC for introducing me :)
Chore I Hate: Dusting
Dogs/Cats: Puppies
Essential Electronics: Cell, laptop, and a music playing gadget of sometype.
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: undecided; I need something new....
Gold/Silver: Gold
Hometown: Carson, CA (people from California don't have accents LOL)
Insomnia: Unfortunately
Job Title(s): Advisor
Kids: That would be no.
Living Arrangements: Yours truly y nada mas
Most Admired Trait: My dependability
Number of Sexual Partners: Guess?
Overnight Hospital Stays: Zero
Phobia: Heights, the Tall Man at the Circus, the headless horseman....
Quote: "Nobody's life makes sense unless they belong to somebody."
Religion: Christian (DOC)
Siblings: Two
Time I usually wake up: about 7am
Unusual Talent: *lemme think about it*
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Lima Beans...ewwyuuuuuccckkk!
Worst Habit: Procrastination...ain't that everybody's?
X-Rays: None recently. Little finger right hand, customary chest, dental, etc.
Yummy Foods I Make: Banana Pudding, Fried Chicken, Tacos
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius...scintillating, ain't it?
5.15.2006
I'm it
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 15.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Come clean with the habit, mama.
KZ
Jolly Rancher Juice?
*wondering how jolly rancher juice tastes mixed with malibu* ..maybe bartending is the talent?
Post a Comment