5.10.2006

Whatchuwannakno?

Said in my best Miss Dupree voice....

My blog-i-versay is near, and in honor of that, you get the floor. That is, if you wish to have it. What have you wanted to know about me that you haven't gleaned from the blog? This is your chance -- ask me a question, or two, or 3. Over the next 10 days, let me know what you want to know and I'll answer.

And if you don't have any questions for me, that's fine too, cuz I'll have some for YOU to kick off year 3....

5 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

What do you like least about blogging?

What do you like least about Atlanta?

When you were a little girl...what did you think you'd grow up to be?

Knockout Zed said...

Can I get dem digits?

Could you hide this box for me for a few days?

Of the eight million hairstyles you exhibit on your page, which one can I run my fingers through?


KZ

Anonymous said...

no questions...just *waving* hello!!!

princessdominique said...

Happy Anniversary. I'll have to read what you've posted thusfar to possibly devise a question.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

hmm...questions...happy bloggiversary...i'll come back..