You asked....I've answered, in honor of my 2nd blog-i-versary. Everything you think you wanna know about yours truly can be found in the archives. If you care. I can't say what direction this blog will take in the next year or so, but it continues to serve as a journal of my thoughts, be they profound or mundane -- in small part, a reflection of what goes on around me. As with any anniversary, one has hopes about what the coming days will look like, and in my case, what I hope for is that I'm still around in a year, having jotted down snippets about travel, love, good health, family and friends...a life that is much, much, more exciting!
Suezette b.k.a. Mz.Black Geisha said...
What do you like least about blogging?
People that impose their definitions of what "blogs" should be upon others. It is what it is for every unique individual.
What do you like least about Atlanta?
Chile, there's not enough space LOL Honestly, I've been here a year and 1/2 now and it's still growing on me, and getting better every day. So my biggest gripes right now are two things I can't control - men and the traffic.
When you were a little girl...what did you think you'd grow up to be?
An Ambassador, although the standard answer I gave everyone was "lawyer."
Knockout Zed said...
Can I get dem digits?
Only if you use 'em...
Could you hide this box for me for a few days?
Negative playa. Ask the next chick.
Of the eight million hairstyles you exhibit on your page, which one can I run my fingers through?
Every day it's a new way for you to let your fingers play. That hair-pulling...yea baby!!! LOL
Hi Ankh *waving back atcha*
Thanks Princess and Sarccastik!
Nikki said...
What's the worst job you've ever had?
The last one I had in DC. I was a program manager at a national, well-known nonprofit. That job sapped my soul. I don't feel like I learned anything positive. Learned a whole bunch of backstabbing, passive aggressive, pass the blame, techniques, however. Funny enough, I did come out of it with some GREAT friends, and good relationships, built over regular -- 'can you believe this shit?!' -- strategy and bonding sessions! LOL
5.20.2006
Asked and Answered...
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 20.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Damn, I really thought I might get cussed out by you!!! I'm glad I didn't.
Now I need your number so I can ask you if you know someone that can hide this box.
KZ
African*, puhleeze.....LMAO
Ugh, I missed it! *kicks rock* But I gotta agree with you about the men and the traffic.
Oh, what song is that playing in the background? Me like...
I'm glad someone had questions because I was drawing a blank! I feel you on the backstabbing at work...
Post a Comment