I really didn't want to like Grey's Anatomy when it first came on, but damnit if I don't find myself in front of the tele every Sunday night at 10pm! Then again, Sunday nights at 10, I've usually been found watching it's time slot predecessors, Boston Legal and The Practice being my faves among them.
Did you peep that -- Dr. Burke reading The Covenant? Now that's a "good look."
But man, if I haven't gotten all caught up in some Grey's Anatomy hype. I LIKE that show! And I'm not the only one! I tend to favor medical dramas, for occassionally you can find me watching "House" although House grates my nerves after a while so that won't be a regular date. I loved the two-day, 3 hour season finale. How engaging! The characters amuse me, the plot lines are hilarious, and the dialogue is realistic. I look forward to season 2!
What I would like to look forward to is no more. Damn I am gonna miss "My President." I was lucky enough to catch the Bravo reruns leading up to the final episode last week, and can I tell you that I cried like a damn baby watching Leo's funeral? What the hell? Ohmigawd I miss that show! I loved how Sam Seaborn returned and checked Josh lovely. I loved how Donna got some umph and claimed her man! Time to stop playin' yanno? Hell, I didn't even know Toby had gotten fired, tried, convicted...clearly I hadn't been able to keep up with the schedule roulette West Wing was on, but I caught up when it counted. At the end. The final episode was anti-climatic, but moving nonetheless. Part of me would have at least liked to witness the Santos administration in action for a few weeks before I got entirely irritated with the first lady. But alas, I home Bravo keeps the reruns coming.
My Sundays nights will need to be filled. No more West Wing, Grey's Anatomy...hell Boston Legal comes on, what, Tuesdays? Yea, I am going to need something to do from 8-11.
If I could only remember to switch to the Boondocks at 11....
5.16.2006
My TV dilemma
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 16.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Try reading a book between 8 and 11 on Sunday. You will be stunned at what it could do for your mind.
Why Anonymous? Don't be a punk...How 'bout you suggest the last one YOU read?
Rumor has it that Grey's Anatomy is moving to Thursdays this fall.
-a closet G.A fan...
Thursdays, eh? *mental note* for couch company in the Fall....
Post a Comment