It's May 1st. Where does the time go? Up first this month -- 20 Firsts...courtesy of Miss Ahmad
[1] First Prom Date: His name is Victor. It wasn't a love connection, I just needed a date and he became it. Prom wasn't so "special" but the after party.....ohh!
[2] First roommate: Camille. From Savannah -- she only lasted a year and then she went back home. Actually, we were only roomies for a semester - she had TOO MUCH SHIT and had to go!
[3] What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Boones with Skittles.
[4] What was your first job? Clerk at the Compton Swap Meet.
[5] What was your first car? A Mazda 323 -- lasted all of 10 days before I totaled it HA HA HA!
[6] When did you go to your first real funeral?
That I don't remember...I've been to quite a few. The longest, however, being my ex-boyfriends father. My first AND LAST Catholic funeral. I swear it lasted a few days.....
[7] How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17
[8] Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Geisler. I just googled her -- me thinks she's still teaching, but not at that school. She STILL looks the same, lawd haf mercy!
[9] Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Florida -- not sure if it was Miami or Orlando, but I was, what...4?
[10] When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?I was the golden child -- sneak out the house? Puhleeze....
[11] Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Regina...hell to the nah!
[12] Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? Crandall Hall
[13] Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I tend to withdraw if I am having a bad day -- you might not hear from me at all...
[14] Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Jaunese's....on my 23rd birthday!
[15] What is the first thing you do in the morning? Take a pill....
[16] What was the first concert you attended? New Edition at the Universal Amphitheatre.
[17] First tattoo or piercing? Ears, as a child. I'll never be inked.
[18] First celebrity crush? Forget Michael, it was all about Marlon Jackson...I wanted his babies!
[19] First crush? The pastor's grandson, Enoch Mack
[20] First love? Dameon....my oh my, young SILLY love LMAO
5.01.2006
May 1st
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 1.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey! my first crush was the pastor's grandson too! and he was such a bad boy, true to PK fashion.
Post a Comment