Soo...I have a month left in to go in my most recent 101 Things To Do.
Nope, can't say I successfully completed all of these tasks, even with the executive-decision to allow myself more time HA!
But I've crossed off a good percentage of the things...at one point in my life...that I wanted "to-do."
And with my participation in this #NaBloPoMo project, I'm crossing #42 of the list. See what I did there?
Undecided if I want to continue this theme once I cross into my Fantastic 40s. Part of me feels this was an endeavor of my 30s. A virtual list of things to aim for in my life. It was fun, most of it, anyway, in accomplishing. But I've a new lease on life and am now considering different ways to capture the ideas and dreams and fortunes I wish to go after. A vision board will come, for sure...and I suppose we'll see what else.
I'm taking suggestions :)
..:: More to Come ::..

0 comments:
Post a Comment